Breathwork Journey x Acoustic Live Music
Time & Location
About The Event
Breathwork + music results in profound emotional releases, new channels of awareness and removal of toxicity from the body. Breathwork cleanses the mind and body and leads to increased spiritual insight.
Breathwork has been used in spiritual traditions for thousands of years. Now we are realising the potential of breath for improving physical health, intuitive capabilities, stress, anxiety and release of subconscious trauma.
The body is designed to self heal and the breath allows us to access heightened states of awareness and release trapped emotion from the body.
What to expect in a breathwork journey:
- The breathwork journey will be guided by beautiful live acoustic music by the incredibly talented Roaman (@Roamanmusic), a singer-songwriter using his original songs to uplift, inspire walk people home, and create a peaceful and restorative soundscape to encourage positive inner and outer transformation.
- You will set an intention to release what is no longer serving you.
- You will experience a 1 hour long breathwork session with gentle hands on healing to support you.
In a session you will:
- Release trapped emotion that needs to be released from your body (e.g. sadness, anger, grief, trauma, sexual energy)
- Reconnect back to your bliss
- Awaken dormant parts of your brain to increase energy and vitality
- Alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Create new channels of awareness and spiritual insight
- Improve your intuitive capabilities and creative mind
- Rebalance and reconnect to your truest self
- Open your heart to the feelings of love and gratitude
Arrive at 6:50pm to begin at 7pm. The evening will start with a short introduction to breathwork and intention setting. The breathwork is an hour long and there will be a chance to connect and share at the end of the breathwork journey.
- Breathwork Journey£30£300£0